We've made the order process incredibly quick and easy. Pet owners often have their hands full so it was important to us to make the order process really simple.
STEP 1 - PLACE YOUR ORDER
• Choose your type of product and favourite celebrity outfit. We have portraits to suit male and female pets.
• Upload your pet photo using the upload button on the product page. Make sure your photo follows our Photo Guidelines listed below!
• Add to cart and place your order.
STEP 2 - CUSTOM PET ART CREATION
• Our expert designers will create your personalized pet portrait with care and attention.
• We use proprietary design techniques, transformative photo re-touching and professional blending processes in our design house to produce your canvas art. Then we paint for hand on top of that photo. We do not paint from scratch. We're a digital design team.
• We'll go through an in-house quality check to ensure your unique pet artwork is absolutely perfect.
STEP 3 - PRINT AND SHIP
• We'll print your one of a kind pet art masterpiece on to your chosen product.
• Once we have done one last quality check, we'll carefully package your order and ship it to your doorstep.
• You'll receive your parcel tracking number as soon as it's available.
PHOTO GUIDELINES - PHOTO TIPS FROM OUR EXPERTS!
• Take your pet photo at eye level with your pet
• It works best if the pet is looking into the camera
• Try to make it a close up, so we can see your pet's unique features
• Outdoor natural daylight always results in the best photos. Try to avoid bad lighting!
• Avoid uploading blurry photos
• Make sure no ears are out of frame!
Please note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order, during our artwork creation process. So make sure that the angle works well with your chosen portrait template, that the fur color is true to real life, and that you are overall happy with the photo you upload. We can indeed remove red eye, but we can't make your pet's mouth open, if it is closed in the photo.
If we receive a photo that doesn't follow our guidelines, we cannot guarantee that the final edit will come out as you want it to. We cannot offer replacements in these cases, so take your time to take a good photo.
Note that all examples on site were made from high quality photos. It's your responsibility to make sure the photo you provide meets our guidelines. If it doesn't we will try our best to produce a high level finish but generally your result will not match that shown on our website.